Last updated: July 01, 2021
This Refund Policy describes our policies and procedures on the payment refund.
Please contact us if you wish to request a refund. You will need to complete an application form and submit it along with your proof of payment.
There are various instances where candidates may request a refund for their fees. Please read the full refund policy from the section below and go through the section in the document relevant to your services carefully.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Refund Policy:
- BM&DC (referred to as either "BMDC", "Council", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council.
- Service refers to the services provided by BM&DC.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the BM&DC. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the BM&DC to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the BM&DC, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the BM&DC in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Website refers to BM&DC | Online Payment System, accessible from https://payment.bmdc.org.bd
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Payment usually made through the system is non-refundable; but if you made duplicate payment for the same services/fee head you can request refund.
Please forward a written request to the Registrar, Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council via email to for claiming refund for duplicate transactions. The request should clearly specify the online payment details including the transaction id, online payment receipt number. The refund request will be processed by the BM&DC after verification based on the laid out rules and regulations.
Changes to this Refund Policy
We may update Our Refund Policy from time to time.
You are advised to review this Refund Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Refund Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Refund Policy, You can contact us: By visiting this page on our website: https://payment.bmdc.org.bd/home/page/contact